I get spotty internet in my bedroom. This blog suffers as a result. I never watch movies at home. Tonight I’m finishing I’M NOT THERE (2007). Here is a new dessert that is very popular among me:
- one ripe banana, preferably not the last one
- cut it, unpeeled, in half
- put a generous spoonful of peanut butter in a blue Deomcracy Now! mug that has to be at least 10 years old.
- Peel the banana half and throw it in the mug with a studied carelessness
- think better of it and peel the other half of the banana. Throw that in there, too. It’s almost dessert time.
- take the same spoon you used to get the PB and start wreaking havoc in the mug. every peanut butter atom must be smashed into every banana atom until there are only nuclear dessert molecules (???)
- watch a movie in your room
there you have it folks. This is what this blog would be like all the time if I got the internet more reliably in my room. do you want to hear about the “Four Hours of Sleep Egg Salad” I made yesterday? If yes, click here.
This blog post brought to you by the best child actor who ever lived, age 11, raised on New York’s upper west side by a legally married Fran Drescher and Fran Leibowitz. Tama Janowitz is their live-in maid. I am the doorman. Goodnight.